Welcome to STDDonald.com. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Agreement, hereinafter “Agreement”, specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of www.STDDonald.com, hereinafter the “Site”, and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by STDDonald.com upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. This site is and shall continue to be the property of STDDonald.com or its suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of this site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in the Site by or through your use of the Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Site Use. STDDonald.com grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of STDDonald.com and STDDonald.com may terminate your use of this website at any time.
6. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold STDDonald.com and our parent company, partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
8. Disclaimer.THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DVD COPYCAT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STDDonald.com BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.rnYou may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
11. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to STDDonald.com:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
By email: email@example.com
12. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and STDDonald.com or its affiliates. Any action or proceeding related to or arising out of any dispute between you and STDDonald.com or its affiliates shall be brought and maintained exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in the County of San Francisco, California.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
14. Termination. STDDonald.com may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
15. Order Cancellation. All orders are final upon payment. Buyer may cancel under special circumstance before it has been processed by STDDonald.com personnel. If Buyer desires to cancel or change an Order, Buyer must deliver a written request for cancellation of the Order. If cancellation is made, customer is also liable for special inventory order already made (even if packaging is not done). If STDDonald.com consents to Buyer’s written request for cancellation of the Order, Buyer shall pay to STDDonald.com the percentage of the total Order price which equals the percentage of the Order completed by STDDonald.com at the time of cancellation and in any event all reasonable expenses that have been incurred that are related to the Buyer’s order.
16. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:https://stddonald.com/contact-us/